Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Top 10 List


Here you go, my favorite new items from the Spring/Summer
Close To My Heart Idea Book

1)      Workshops on the Go® Chantilly Card Making Kit(pg 22) - you always need birthday cards and this kit is perfect as you have 3 different designs times 5 cards of each design.

2)      Workshops on the Go® Canvas Art Kit(pg 23) - I haven’t purchased this one yet but it is on my wish list.

3)      Later Sk8r Paper Packet (pg 46) - I love the colors of this paper packet.  With 2 boys and many nephews this paper packet will get lots of use.

4)      Pink Glitter Gems(pg 120) – I love my gems and these will be perfect on cards and layouts.

5)      Green & Blue Epoxy Bubbles (pg 120) -  love these ones too

6)      Hollyhock Zipper Lace(pg 122) – I’m excited to use this on a scrapbook layout.

7)      Large Organizer with the Tabbed Dividers(pg 134) – this is also on my wish list and I will be very happy to my stuff nicely organized.

8)      Claire Paper Packet (pg 40) – another paper packet where I just love the colors.

9)      Workshops on the Go® For Always Cardmaking Kit – I’ve already purchased this one and I can’t wait to make the cards

10)  Paper Dolls(pg 42) – I loved paper dolls when I was growing up, so there are some sentimental reasons for me loving this stamp set.

 
What are your favorite new items?

 
Christina


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment