1) Studio J Express Collections (pg. 13) - 6 collections to make scrapbooking even faster – all you have to do is add your own pictures
2) Cricut Artiste Collection (pg. 15) - can’t wait to get this collection.
3) Flakey Friends Stamp Set (pg. 87) - I love snowmen things, so this item was hard to resist, just so cute.
4) Organizers (pg. 119) - always looking for new ways to organize all my scrapbooking stuff.
5) Sparkles (pg. 127) - love my sparkles! They added three more: clear, brown and tan, and black and grey assortments.
6) Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 (pg. 11) – some great ideas for cards and layouts, beautiful artwork featured. I look forward to future volumes
7) Pear & Partridge Card Making Kit – Workshop on the Go (pg. 66) – can’t wait to make my Christmas cards using this kit.
8) Alcohol-based markers along with the Alcohol Blending Marker (pg. 9 & 133) – look forward to trying these out.
9) Mini Pigment pad sets (pg. 9) – another item I look forward to trying out.
10) Silver Shimmer Trim (pg. 124) – a fun item to add to embellish Christmas cards.
Here's the link to look at the Idea Book on-line http://cstrom.ctmh.com/CTMH/Content.aspx?id=%2fen%2fsitecore%2fcontent%2fOBA%2fProducts%2fOnline_Idea_Book.aspx